The name Vania means gift of God.
"For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast." (Ephesians 2:8-9, ESV)
- Features ~ Rolo link chain featuring five connected coin pendants, the center coin is our signature IXOYE coin which measures 1" in the holder
- Closure ~ Signature lobster claw
- Length ~ 17"
- Materials ~ Solid brass chain, solid pewter coins
- Finish ~ Tri~tone, sterling silver, 24k Russian gold & rose gold
- Pendant Drop ~ Just over 2", actual pendant diameter 1.25"
- Baked lacquer finish protects & prevents wear
- 4.5" necklace extenders are available
- Made in the USA
- Lead and nickel free
- Try wearing with Bravery Beaded Bangle
The word “IXOYE” is an acronym comprised of the first letter of five Greek words: Iesous Xristos Theou Yios Sotare (In Greek, which is why the letters are different) which means Jesus, Christ, Son of, God, Savior. The rock that in the background of the cross represents that The Lord is our rock.
Your new necklace was crafted with care in the USA. The finishes that are used are of the highest quality. To keep your jewelry looking its best for a long time please follow these guidelines.
Use a polishing cloth regularly to clean and shine your jewelry.
Always remove jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores, or using abrasive cleaners.
Always apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.