“You shall not make idols for yourselves or erect an image or pillar, and you shall not set up a figured stone in your land to bow down to it, for I am the Lord your God" (Leviticus 26:1, ESV)
- Features ~ Very long chain with ancient shekel coins dangling, perfect for layering. These shekels are exact double sided reproductions of ancient shekel prototype coins.
- Closure ~ Signature toggle
- Length ~ 36.5", may be doubled
- Materials ~ Solid brass chain & solid pewter coins.
- Finish ~ Tri~tone ~ Sterling silver, 24k Russian gold, rose gold
- Baked lacquer finish protects & prevents wear
- 4.5" necklace extenders are available
- Crafted and hand assembled in the USA
- Try wearing with Ancient Shekel Earrings
*This "revolt coin" minted in 66 A.D. by the Jews During the Jewish revolt. The Hebrew inscription “Shekel [of] Israel, [year] 1” is on the front and “Jerusalem the holy” is on the back. During the Roman conquest, coins had images of false idols, which were forbidden by the Torah. This coin, without any idolatrous images, represents the Israelites loyalty to God.
Your new necklace was crafted with care in the USA. The finishes that are used are of the highest quality. To keep your jewelry looking it's best for a long time please follow these guidelines.
Use the polishing cloth regularly to clean and shine your jewelry.
Always remove jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores, or using abrasive cleaners.
Always apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.