Sword of the Spirit
"and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God," (Ephesians 6:17, ESV)
- Features ~ Engraved triangular "spear tip" pendant measures just under 1" high
- Closure ~ Signature lobster claw
- Length ~ 18"
- Materials ~ Solid brass chain & clasp & solid pewter pendant
- Finish ~ Sterling silver, 24k Russian gold or rose gold
- Baked lacquer finish protects & prevents wear
- 4.5" necklace extenders are available
- Crafted and hand assembled in the USA
- Lead and nickel free
- Try wearing with the Arella Necklace
* One of the first symbols used for the Trinity was the triangle. The three equal sides forming one complete whole captures some of what it mean to be three in one. The triangle is also an extremely strong shape used in construction, think of the Eiffel Tower! Balance and stability in the Godhead was conveyed by the triangle on one side, and the eternal nature of the Trinity was demonstrated by the connection between each side of the triangle.
Your new necklace was crafted with care in the USA. The finishes that are used are of the highest quality. To keep your jewelry looking its best for a long time please follow these guidelines.
Use a polishing cloth regularly to clean and shine your jewelry.
Always remove jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores, or using abrasive cleaners.
Always apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.