Long Gold & Bead Station Necklace
The name Shira means song.
Sing to the Lord, praise his name; proclaim his salvation day after day." (Psalm 96:2, ESV)
- Features ~ Victorian style connector stations and beads on a long chain necklace
- Closure ~ Signature lobster claw
- Length ~ 44"
- Materials ~ Solid brass chain, solid pewter pendants & connectors, Czech glass beads in Lumi Green
- Finish ~ 14K gold
- Baked lacquer finish protects & prevents wear
- 4.5" necklace extenders are available
- Crafted and hand assembled in the USA
- Lead and nickel free
- Try wearing with Renée Necklace
Your new necklace was crafted with care in the USA. The finishes that are used are of the highest quality. To keep your jewelry looking its best for a long time please follow these guidelines.
Use a polishing cloth regularly to clean and shine your jewelry.
Always remove jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores, or using abrasive cleaners.
Always apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.