Two-Tone Cross in Holder Necklace
The name Shekinah means God's presence and glory.
"For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ." (2 Corinthians 4:6, ESV)
- Features ~ Rolo link chain with our signature Trinité coin in a holder measuring just over 1.5" including the holder
- Closure ~ Signature toggle
- Length ~ 17"
- Materials ~ Solid brass chain, solid pewter coin and holder
- Finish ~ Two~tone, sterling silver & 14K gold
- Baked lacquer finish protects & prevents wear
- 4.5" necklace extenders are available
- Made in the USA
- Lead and nickel free
- Try wearing with Fleur-de-Lis Coin Bangle
The Trinité engraved cross coin is engraved with the french words for charity, love, forgiveness, & Holy Spirit. The carved vines in the background represent that God is the vine.
Your new necklace was crafted with care in the USA. The finishes that are used are of the highest quality. To keep your jewelry looking its best for a long time please follow these guidelines.
Use a polishing cloth regularly to clean and shine your jewelry.
Always remove jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores, or using abrasive cleaners.
Always apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.