The name Seraphina is derived from seraphim in the bible and means fiery ones.
"... I saw the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up; and the train of his robe filled the temple. Above him stood the seraphim. Each had six wings: with two he covered his face, and with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew. And one called to another and said: “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts; the whole earth is full of his glory!” (Isaiah 6:1-3, ESV)
- Features ~ Very long beaded chain necklace stationed with connectors, some with crystal gemstones, perfect for layering
- Closure ~ Signature toggle
- Length ~ 72", may be doubled or tripled
- Materials ~ Czech glass beaded chain in Black Diamond & solid pewter double sided connectors, some with crystal gemstones in Garnet
- Finish ~ Sterling silver
- Baked lacquer finish protects & prevents wear
- 4.5" necklace extenders are available
- Crafted and hand assembled in the USA
- Lead and nickel free
- Try wearing with Christiane Necklace
Your new necklace was crafted with care in the USA. The finishes that are used are of the highest quality. To keep your jewelry looking its best for a long time please follow these guidelines.
Use a polishing cloth regularly to clean and shine your jewelry.
Always remove jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores, or using abrasive cleaners.
Always apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.