Gold Compass Coin & Crystal Necklace
The name Samara means watched over by God.
"I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you." (Psalm 32:8, ESV)
- Features ~ Engraved rolo link chain featuring a crystal set connector and a finely detailed old world compass pendant
- Closure ~ Signature toggle
- Length ~ 17"
- Materials ~ Solid brass chain, solid pewter pendant & connector, genuine Preciosa crystal gem in Colorado Topaz
- Finish ~ 14K gold
- Pendant Drop ~ Just over 2", actual pendant diameter 1.25"
- Baked lacquer finish protects & prevents wear
- 4.5" necklace extenders are available
- Made in the USA
- Lead and nickel free
- Try wearing with Guide Me Compass Bangle
Your new necklace was crafted with care in the USA. The finishes that are used are of the highest quality. To keep your jewelry looking its best for a long time please follow these guidelines.
Use a polishing cloth regularly to clean and shine your jewelry.
Always remove jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores, or using abrasive cleaners.
Always apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.