The name Lise means promise of God.
"And because of his glory and excellence, he has given us great and precious promises. These are the promises that enable you to share his divine nature and escape the world's corruption caused by human desires." (2 Peter, 1:4, ESV)
- Features ~ Beautifully engraved oval link chain with our signature Trinité coin pendant in a gemstone holder
- Pendant Drop ~ 2.5", Actual pendant diameter is 1.75"
- Closure ~ Signature toggle
- Length ~ 16.5"
- Materials ~ Solid brass chain, solid pewter pendant, Swarovski crystal gems in Light Peach
- Finish ~ Rose gold
- Baked lacquer finish protects & prevents wear
- 4.5" necklace extenders are available
- Made in the USA
- Lead and nickel free
The Trinité engraved cross coin is engraved with the french words for charity, love, forgiveness, & Holy Spirit. The carved vines in the background represent that God is the vine.
Your new necklace was crafted with care in the USA. The finishes that are used are of the highest quality. To keep your jewelry looking its best for a long time please follow these guidelines.
Use a polishing cloth regularly to clean and shine your jewelry.
Always remove jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores, or using abrasive cleaners.
Always apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.