NEW! Ancient Temple Coin Necklace
Ancient Temple Coin Necklace
"Go up to the hills and bring wood and build the house, that I may take pleasure in it and that I may be glorified, says the Lord." (HAGGAI 1:8, ESV)
- Features ~ Our signature Temple Coin which is a reproduction of an ancient coin which shows the facade of the second temple in Jerusalem that was destroyed in CE 70. Pendant is on 2mm chain necklace and includes Bible verse printed on a card
- Closure ~ Signature lobster claw
- Length ~ 20" or 24"
- Materials ~ Stainless Steel chain, solid pewter pendant
- Finish ~ Sterling silver or 14K gold
- Baked lacquer finish protects & prevents wear
- Crafted and hand assembled in the USA
- Lead and nickel free
Your new necklace was crafted with care in the USA. The finishes that are used are of the highest quality. To keep your jewelry looking its best for a long time please follow these guidelines.
Use a polishing cloth regularly to clean and shine your jewelry.
Always remove jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores, or using abrasive cleaners.
Always apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.