New! Ancient Shekel Coin Necklace
Ancient Shekel Coin Necklace
"Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and your dominion endures throughout all generations. [The LORD is faithful in all his words and kind in all his works.]" (Psalm 145:13, ESV)
- Features ~ Our signature Temple Coin which is a reproduction of an ancient coin which shows the facade of the second temple in Jerusalem that was destroyed in CE 70. Pendant is on 2mm chain necklace and includes Bible verse printed on a card
- Closure ~ Signature lobster claw
- Length ~ 20" or 24"
- Materials ~ Stainless Steel chain, solid pewter pendant
- Finish ~ Sterling silver or 14K gold
- Baked lacquer finish protects & prevents wear
- Crafted and hand assembled in the USA
- Lead and nickel free
*This "revolt coin" minted in 66 A.D. by the Jews During the Jewish revolt. The Hebrew inscription “Shekel [of] Israel, [year] 1” is on the front and “Jerusalem the holy” is on the back. During the Roman conquest, coins had images of false idols, which were forbidden by the Torah. This coin, without any idolatrous images, represents the Israelites loyalty to God.
Your new necklace was crafted with care in the USA. The finishes that are used are of the highest quality. To keep your jewelry looking its best for a long time please follow these guidelines.
Use a polishing cloth regularly to clean and shine your jewelry.
Always remove jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores, or using abrasive cleaners.
Always apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.