IXOYE Coin Necklace
IXOYE Greek Cross Coin Necklace
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16, ESV)
- Features ~ Our signature IXOYE coin pendant on a chain necklace ~ Coin pendant measures 3/4"
- Closure ~ Signature lobster claw
- Length ~ 18" or 28"
- Materials ~ Solid brass chain, solid pewter coin pendant
- Finish ~ Sterling silver, 14K gold, rose gold
- Baked lacquer finish protects & prevents wear
- 4.5" necklace extenders are available
- Crafted and hand assembled in the USA
- Lead and nickel free
- Try wearing with Omniscience Beaded Bangle
The word “IXOYE” is an acronym comprised of the first letter of five Greek words: Iesous Xristos Theou Yios Sotare (In Greek, which is why the letters are different) which means Jesus, Christ, Son of, God, Savior. The rock that in the background of the cross represents that The Lord is our rock.
Your new necklace was crafted with care in the USA. The finishes that are used are of the highest quality. To keep your jewelry looking its best for a long time please follow these guidelines.
Use a polishing cloth regularly to clean and shine your jewelry.
Always remove jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores, or using abrasive cleaners.
Always apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.