NEW! IXOYE Cross Coin Necklace For Men
IXOYE Greek Cross Coin Necklace
- Features ~ Our signature IXOYE coin pendant on a chain necklace
- Measurements ~ Coin pendant measures 1 1/4"
- Closure ~ Signature lobster claw
- Length ~ 24"
- Materials ~ Stainess steel chain, solid pewter coin pendant
- Finish ~ Sterling silver
- Baked lacquer finish protects & prevents wear
- Crafted and hand assembled in the USA
- Lead and nickel free
The word “IXOYE” is an acronym comprised of the first letter of five Greek words: Iesous Xristos Theou Yios Sotare (In Greek, which is why the letters are different) which means Jesus, Christ, Son of, God, Savior. The rock that in the background of the cross represents that The Lord is our rock.
Your new necklace was crafted with care in the USA. The finishes that are used are of the highest quality. To keep your jewelry looking its best for a long time please follow these guidelines.
Use a polishing cloth regularly to clean and shine your jewelry.
Always remove jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores, or using abrasive cleaners.
Always apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.