Engraved Victorian Style Dangle Earrings
- Features ~ Victorian style double-sided same front and back) dangle earrings have flower shaped carved drops and glass beads with chain accents
- Materials ~ .925 sterling ear wires, 1/20 14k gold filled ear wires, or 1/20 14k rose gold filled ear wires with solid pewter drops and Czech glass beads in various colors with solid brass chain accents
- Length ~ 2.75 inches long
- 3.4 grams each
- Finish ~ Old World Silver with glass pearl bead, Old World Gold with glass garnet bead, and Old World Rose with blue topaz glass bead
- Baked lacquer finish protects & prevents wear
- Made in the USA
- Lead and nickel free
Your new jewelry was crafted with care in the USA. The finishes that are used are of the highest quality. To keep your jewelry looking its best for a long time please follow these guidelines.
Use a polishing cloth regularly to clean and shine your jewelry. Even though your jewelry has a lacquer finish for protection, if it is exposed to the air for a long periodic d of time some oxidation will take place and darkening will occur. This can easily be polished off with a polishing cloth or a little bit of silver polish. This is a natural result of air contact with the plating metals and easily remedied.
Always remove jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores, or using abrasive cleaners.
Always apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.