Ancient Temple Coin Bangle
Ancient Temple Coin Charm Bracelet
"Go up to the hills and bring wood and build the house, that I may take pleasure in it and that I may be glorified, says the Lord." (HAGGAI 1:8, ESV)
- Features ~ Our signature expandable spear tip bangle featuring a reproduction of an ancient coin which shows the facade of the second temple in Jerusalem that was destroyed in CE 70.
- Materials ~ Solid brass bracelet & solid pewter charms
- Finish ~ Old World Silver, Old World Gold or Old World Rose
- Baked lacquer finish protects & prevents wear
- Made in the USA
- Lead and nickel free
- Try wearing with Righteous Palm Bangle
Your new jewelry was crafted with care in the USA. The finishes that are used are of the highest quality. To keep your jewelry looking its best for a long time please follow these guidelines.
Use a polishing cloth regularly to clean and shine your jewelry.
Always remove jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores, or using abrasive cleaners.
Always apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.