Gold Greek IXOYE Cross Coin Necklace
The name Amaris means given by God.
"For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 6:23, ESV)
- Features ~ Beautifully engraved oval link chain with our signature IXOYE coin pendant in a gemstone holder
- Closure ~ Signature toggle
- Length ~ 16.5"
- Pendant Drop ~ 2.5", Actual pendant diameter is 1.75"
- Materials ~ Solid brass chain, solid pewter pendant, Preciosa crystal gems in Colorado Topaz
- Finish ~ 14K gold
- Baked lacquer finish protects & prevents wear
- 4.5" necklace extenders are available
- Made in the USA
- Lead and nickel free
- Try wearing with IXOYE Coin Bangle
Your new necklace was crafted with care in the USA. The finishes that are used are of the highest quality. To keep your jewelry looking its best for a long time please follow these guidelines.
Use a polishing cloth regularly to clean and shine your jewelry.
Always remove jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores, or using abrasive cleaners.
Always apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.