Old Roman Head Gold Coin and Cross Necklace - New!
Old Roman Head Coin & Cross Necklace
- Features ~ A reproduction of a very old Roman soldier coin on a gold plated stainless steel flat, shiny cable link necklace. The coin pendant measures 20mm across. The backside of the coin is a mirror image of the front. The cross measures 14mm high. See image below for a rear view of the coin.
- Closure ~ Stainless lobster claw
- Length ~ 18"
- Materials ~ Stainless steel chain & pewter coin pendant
- Finish ~ 14K gold
- Baked lacquer finish protects & prevents wear
- Hand assembled in the USA
- Lead and nickel free
- Try wearing with Old Spanish Gold Coin and Cross Necklace
Your new necklace was crafted with care in the USA. The finishes that are used are of the highest quality. To keep your jewelry looking its best for a long time please follow these guidelines.
Use a polishing cloth regularly to clean and shine your jewelry.
Always remove jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores, or using abrasive cleaners.
Always apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.