Intrépide Lion Coin Necklace
Old Style Lion Coin Necklace
"And one of the elders said to me, 'Weep no more; behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the root of David, has conquered, so that he can open the scroll and it's seven seals.' " (Revelation 5:5, ESV)
- Features ~ Our signature Intrépide Lion Coin pendant on a round box chain necklace. Intrépide means fearless in French.
- Measurements ~ Pendant measures 3/4 inches
- Closure ~ Signature lobster claw
- Length ~ 20" or 24"
- Materials ~ Stainless Steel chain, solid pewter pendant
- Finish ~ Sterling silver or 14K gold (Old World Gold or Shiny Gold)
- Baked lacquer finish protects & prevents wear
- Bible verse printed on a card
- Crafted and hand assembled in the USA
- Lead and nickel free
Your new necklace was crafted with care in the USA. The finishes that are used are of the highest quality. To keep your jewelry looking its best for a long time please follow these guidelines.
Use a polishing cloth regularly to clean and shine your jewelry.
Always remove jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores, or using abrasive cleaners.
Always apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.