Victorian Style Cross Coin Necklace
The name Jaina means God is gracious.
"The Lord passed before him and proclaimed, 'The Lord, the Lord, a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness,' " (Exodus 34:6, ESV)
- Features ~ Multi~stand glass beads combined with our signature Trinité coin in a victorian style crystal gem holder
- Closure ~ Signature toggle
- Length ~ 18"
- Materials ~ Czech glass beaded chain in Black diamond, solid pewter connectors & pendant, Swarovski crystal gems in Silver Night & Preciosa crystal gem in Black Diamond
- Pendant Drop ~ 2" ~ Actual pendant size 1.25"
- Finish ~ sterling silver & 24k Russian gold
- Baked lacquer finish protects & prevents wear
- 4.5" necklace extenders are available
- Made in the USA
- Lead and nickel free
The Trinité engraved cross coin is engraved with the french words for charity, love, forgiveness, & Holy Spirit. The carved vines in the background represent that God is the vine.
Your new necklace was crafted with care in the USA. The finishes that are used are of the highest quality. To keep your jewelry looking its best for a long time please follow these guidelines.
Use a polishing cloth regularly to clean and shine your jewelry.
Always remove jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores, or using abrasive cleaners.
Always apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.