Layered Beaded Cross Coin Necklace
The name Zara means radiance.
"This is the message we have heard from him and proclaim to you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all." (1 John 1:5, ESV)
- Features ~ Multi~layered beaded chain necklace featuring our signature IXOYE coin in a gemstone holder
- Closure ~ Signature toggle
- Length ~ Four layers measuring 16.50", 17", 17.5" and 19"
- Materials ~ Czech glass beaded chain in Lumi Green, solid pewter double sided connectors, coin & holder, genuine Preciosa crystal gems in Black Diamond and Light Peach, & four genuine epidote cabochons
- Finish ~ Two~tone, Sterling silver & 14K gold
- Pendant drop ~ 2", Actual pendant diameter is 1"
- Baked lacquer finish protects & prevents wear
- 4.5" necklace extenders are available
- Made in the USA
- Lead and nickel free
- Try wearing with Silver Night Crystal & Gold Cuff
The word “IXOYE” is an acronym comprised of the first letter of five Greek words: Iesous Xristos Theou Yios Sotare (In Greek, which is why the letters are different) which means Jesus, Christ, Son of God, Savior. The rock that in the background of the cross represents that The Lord is our rock.
Your new necklace was crafted with care in the USA. The finishes that are used are of the highest quality. To keep your jewelry looking its best for a long time please follow these guidelines.
Usea polishing cloth regularly to clean and shine your jewelry.
Always remove jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores, or using abrasive cleaners.
Always apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.