"Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and your dominion endures throughout all generations. [The LORD is faithful in all his words and kind in all his works.]" (Psalm 145:13, ESV)
- Features ~ An exact double sided reproduction ancient shekel prototype coin on a chain necklace. The coin pendant measures 3/4". See image below for a rear view of the coin. The backside of the coin was cast off center in ancient times and contributes to its uniqueness
- Closure ~ Signature lobster claw
- Length ~ 18" or 28"
- Materials ~ Solid brass chain & solid pewter coin pendant
- Finish ~ Sterling silver, 24k Russian gold or rose gold
- Baked lacquer finish protects & prevents wear
- 4.5" necklace extenders are available
- Crafted and hand assembled in the USA
- Lead and nickel free
*This "revolt coin" minted in 66 A.D. by the Jews During the Jewish revolt. The Hebrew inscription “Shekel [of] Israel, [year] 1” is on the front and “Jerusalem the holy” is on the back. During the Roman conquest, coins had images of false idols, which were forbidden by the Torah. This coin, without any idolatrous images, represents the Israelites loyalty to God.
Your new necklace was crafted with care in the USA. The finishes that are used are of the highest quality. To keep your jewelry looking its best for a long time please follow these guidelines.
Use a polishing cloth regularly to clean and shine your jewelry.
Always remove jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores, or using abrasive cleaners.
Always apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.