The name Ahava means love.
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16, ESV)
- Features ~ Dangling crosses and fleur-de-lis charms adorn a long chain necklace
- Closure ~ Signature lobster claw
- Length ~ 37.5", may be doubled
- Materials ~ Solid brass chain, solid pewter charms
- Finish ~ 24k Russian gold
- Baked lacquer finish protects & prevents wear
- 4.5" necklace extenders are available
- Crafted and hand assembled in the USA
- Lead and nickel free
*Shown on mannequin in tri-tone necklace which is called Rina
Your new necklace was crafted with care in the USA. The finishes that are used are of the highest quality. To keep your jewelry looking its best for a long time please follow these guidelines.
Use a polishing cloth regularly to clean and shine your jewelry.
Always remove jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores, or using abrasive cleaners.
Always apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.