Blessed Hope Marquis Cross Necklace
Marquis Shaped Cross Necklace
"waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ," (Titus 2: I3, ESV)
- Features ~ Our signature marquis cross pendant on a chain necklace
- Measurements ~ Pendant measures 1.25 inches long
- Closure ~ Signature lobster claw
- Length ~ 18" or 24”
- Materials ~ Solid brass chain, solid pewter marquis cross pendant
- Finish ~ Sterling silver, 14K gold, rose gold
- Baked lacquer finish protects & prevents wear
- 4.5" necklace extenders are available
- Crafted and hand assembled in the USA
- Lead and nickel free
- Try wearing with the Ahava Necklace
*The French words on the cross Béni and Espérer mean Blessed and Hope respectively. These words each have great meaning individually but put together they are truly powerful!
The blessed hope defined in Titus 2:13 is "… the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave himself for us to redeem us from all lawlessness and to purify for himself a people for his own possession who are zealous for good works.
Your new necklace was crafted with care in the USA. The finishes that are used are of the highest quality. To keep your jewelry looking its best for a long time please follow these guidelines.
Use a polishing cloth regularly to clean and shine your jewelry.
Always remove jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores, or using abrasive cleaners.
Always apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.