The name Ariana means the holiest one.
"You shall not profane My holy name, but I will be sanctified among the sons of Israel; I am the LORD who sanctifies you" (Leviticus 22:32, ESV)
- Features ~ Multi~layered beaded chain necklace featuring our signature IXOYE coin in a gemstone holder
- Closure ~ Signature lobster claw
- Length ~ Four layers measuring 15.5", 16.25", 17" and 18"
- Materials ~ Czech glass beaded chain in Black Diamond, solid pewter double sided connectors, coin & holder, genuine Preciosa crystal gem in Black Diamond, Swarovski crystal gems in Silver Night & genuine black mother of pearl cabochons
- Finish ~ Two~tone, Sterling silver & 24k Russian gold
- Pendant drop ~ 2.75", Actual pendant diameter is 1.75"
- Baked lacquer finish protects & prevents wear
- 4.5" necklace extenders are available
- Made in the USA
- Lead and nickel free
The word “IXOYE” is an acronym comprised of the first letter of five Greek words: Iesous Xristos Theou Yios Sotare (In Greek, which is why it the letters are different) which means Jesus, Christ, Son of, God, Savior. The rock that in the background of the cross represents that The Lord is our rock.
Your new necklace was crafted with care in the USA. The finishes that are used are of the highest quality. To keep your jewelry looking its best for a long time please follow these guidelines.
Use a polishing cloth regularly to clean and shine your jewelry.
Always remove jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores, or using abrasive cleaners.
Always apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.