The name Elisabet means promise of God.
"If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." (Romans 10:9, ESV)
- Features ~ Rolo link chain with our signature IXOYE coin in a holder measuring1.5" including the holder
- Closure ~ Signature toggle
- Length ~ 17.5"
- Materials ~ Solid brass chain, solid pewter coin and holder
- Finish ~ 24k Russian gold
- Baked lacquer finish protects & prevents wear
- 4.5" necklace extenders are available
- Made in the USA
- Lead and nickel free
The word “IXOYE” is an acronym comprised of the first letter of five Greek words: Iesous Xristos Theou Yios Sotare (In Greek, which is why the letters are different) which means Jesus, Christ, Son of, God, Savior. The rock that in the background of the cross represents that The Lord is our rock.
Your new necklace was crafted with care in the USA. The finishes that are used are of the highest quality. To keep your jewelry looking its best for a long time please follow these guidelines.
Use a polishing cloth regularly to clean and shine your jewelry.
Always remove jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores, or using abrasive cleaners.
Always apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.