The name Keturah means sacrifice.
"he entered once for all into the holy places, not by means of the blood of goats and calves but by means of his own blood, thus securing an eternal redemption." (Hebrews 9:12, ESV)
- Features ~ Engraved oval link chain with a French old world style cross pendant with center stone
- Closure ~ Signature toggle
- Length ~ 17"
- Materials ~ Solid brass chain, solid pewter pendant & genuine bloodstone gemstone
- Finish ~ 24k Russian gold
- Pendant drop ~ 3", Actual cross pendant height 2.25"
- Baked lacquer finish protects & prevents wear
- 4.5" necklace extenders are available
- Made in the USA
- Lead and nickel free
*The legend of bloodstone is that is was first formed when drops of Jesus' blood fell and stained some jasper at the foot of the cross.
Your new necklace was crafted with care in the USA. The finishes that are used are of the highest quality. To keep your jewelry looking its best for a long time please follow these guidelines.
Use a polishing cloth regularly to clean and shine your jewelry.
Always remove jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores, or using abrasive cleaners.
Always apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.